These editorial guidelines are designed to help you understand what we accept and don’t accept for inclusion in our article database. Before you submit to our site, we would appreciate if you would please read this page first.
- Articles must be written in the proper English, which includes proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
- You must be the author of your article or have rights to its content.
- Should not be written as a press release or news article, and must not contain self-serving or promotional content in the article title, body or summary.
- Must include Author name, and a short bio (up to 75 words). Include a link where we can download the photo of the author.
- We reserve the right to not publish submitted articles or remove published articles at any time.
- Submit publishing request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article Length: Suggested size of the article is at least 500 words in length (1 page in MS Word). If the article consists of a lot of images, feel free to reduce the word count. Use short sentences, add a lot of subheads and
Highlight key text: Accommodate skimmers of the articles. Please italicize or bold your key points. Use bullet point for easier reading.
Link to internal and external sources: When you can, include a hotlink for any name, company, or quote to allow readers to discover more.
Try to quote people: Expert quotes add value to your work. Source these from blogs, articles, but please make sure you properly credit the person.
Use Pictures: Please try to include at least one picture for each article. Recommended size: between 280 – 480 pixels. (if you are not sure, we will resize it, so don’t worry)
Video: If you use video, we will post it for you. Please include the url to the video.
Encourage Interaction: End your article with an engaging question or an action request to start the discussion. Sample questions are: What are your thoughts? What’s your experience?, or Please let us know what you think in the comments box below.
We hope to hear from you soon.